Saturday, August 27, 2011

Health o Meter SAB602-05 Dial Scale, Black with Silver Accent

Product Review

Like a career food champion, I have to constantly weigh myself and eat accordingly throughout your competition season. It's my job to awaken and eat 20 hard boiled eggs and 40 pickles before 9am. I bought this scale to consider with my towards the competitions. I usually make certain I weigh 250 pounds starting every season and 300 after i escape per my doctor's orders. Regrettably, this scale doesn't let you know if you're at 300 or over 300. The meter just stops. For around 4 days I figured I had been inside my normal weight. After I came back home I considered 328 pounds. Two days ago I'd cardiac event because of eating 495 clams and 300 shrimp in eight minutes. I am not to imply this scale is harmful to what it really can perform, but take this into account if you're overweight or perhaps a food champion like myself. This may cause serious consequences. The coming year I won't be getting this scale beside me, and that i will break my record and eat 500 clams. (Read More...)