Saturday, September 24, 2011

NewlineNY Auto Step On Digital Bathroom Scale, Black



Product Review

I was looking for an accurate scale that would give me consistent readings. This 1 takes a second or two right after I step on it to get the initial reading, but then it settles on a weight and does not vary. When I step off and suitable back on the scale, it provides me the identical reading time immediately after time. This scale does weigh a couple of pounds greater than my old scale, but in all honesty, it truly is significantly closer to the doctor-style balance scale at my fitness center, so I believe this scale is extra accurate than the old 1. I was a bit worried about durability, simply because this really is a glass scale, but the glass is thick, the scale is extremely solid and (Read More..)